Kahlua is encouraging Australians to celebrate the last evening before the clocks turn back – bringing an end to daylight savings for another year – with the ‘ultimate’ Espresso Martini happy hour.
#KahluaHour will see 31 venues across Australia pouring Espresso Martinis on tap for up to half their regular price, from 5-7pm on 5 April.
For those in NSW, Victoria and South Australia, the end of daylight savings signals the end of summer – but the offer will also be extended to participating venues in WA and Queensland, and also continue for every Friday throughout April.
“Espresso Martinis are contagious. It only takes one person to order an Espresso Martini and suddenly everyone wants one”, says Ben Parton, Kahlúa National Brand Ambassador.
“Since launching the Kahlúa Espresso Martini on Tap – an expertly poured glass of Australia’s favourite cocktail in just five seconds – we have had a fantastic response from cocktail lovers across the nation.
#KahlúaHour not only celebrates Australia’s favourite cocktail, but also encourages Australian’s to celebrate their final night out before daylight saving hours kick in. Cheers!”
Venues participating in #KahluaHour
• Bar Cleveland, Sydney
• Side Bar, Sydney
• The Horse, Sydney
• Harts Pub, Sydney
• Oceans Dining & Drinks, Sydney
• East Village, Sydney
• Drummoyne Sailing Club, Sydney
• Hotel Palisade, Sydney
• Middlebar, Sydney
• Longeuville Hotel, Sydney
• Commodore Hotel, Sydney
• Busby’s Bar, Sydney
• Manly Pavilion, Sydney
• Cooper’s Hotel, Sydney
• Grand Junction Hotel, Newcastle
• The Family Hotel, Newcastle
• Whitfords Brewing Company, Perth
• Coogee Beach Surf Life Saving Club, Perth
• The Ship Inn, Perth
• Currambine Bar and Bistro, Perth
• The Wembley Hotel, Perth
• Brass Monkey Hotel, Perth
• The Aberdeen Hotel, Perth
• The Queens Tavern, Perth
• Asian Beer Café, Melbourne
• Fathers Office, Melbourne
• Swan Hotel, Melbourne
• The Boatbuilders Yard, Melbourne
• Common Man, Melbourne
• Henry & The Fox, Melbourne
• The Lion Hotel, SA