The liquor industry’s biggest conference takes place in Sydney this month. Drinks Innovation Summit features more than 50 speakers from suppliers large and small across spirits, beer, wine and cider, as well as non-industry presenters who are experts on topics such as social media, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, smart packaging and more.
Early bird tickets for the event that offer a saving of $100 are only available for a few more days – the deadline is this Tuesday (8th October). Take advantage of the discount now by registering here.
With topics and speakers aimed at brand owners and brand managers, the conference intends to empower delegates with in-depth knowledge around technological developments and the latest industry trends so drinks suppliers can grow their brands and sales in a rapidly evolving retail landscape.
- Michelle Grujin, Managing Director, Retail, Accenture
- Suzie Shaw, Managing Director, We Are Social
- Matthew Brennan, Managing Director, China Channel
- Matt Michalewicz, Managing Director, Complexica
- Damien Bueno, Managing Director, SAP
- Scott Ni, Senior Director Strategy & Operations, Alibaba Group
- Nathan Bush, Founder, 12HIGH
- Dave Chaffey, Managing Director, Third Aurora
- David Smith, Managing Director, Diageo Australasia
- Mauricio Vergara, Managing Director, Bacardi-Martinit Australia
- Cathi Scarce, Acting Chief Executive, Liquor, Coles
- Chris Baddock, CEO, ALM, Metcash Limited
- Jason Bowyer, Buying Director, Sparkling Wne & Wine, ALDI
- John Kollaras, Managing Director, Kollaras & Co
- Travis Fuller, Global Fine Wine Director, Pernod Ricard
- Will Edwards, Founder, Archie Rose
- Andy Williamson, Founder, BoozeBud
- Chuck Hahn, Chief Brewer, Malt Shovel, Lion
- Jamie Cook, Executive Chairman, Fermentum
- Daniel Bone, Insights Director, IRi
- John Heseltine, CEO, The Cannabis Company
For the complete list of speakers and the day’s agenda, visit the Drinks Innovation Summit website.
Drinks Innovation Summit, which takes place on Tuesday 29 October at the Hyatt Regency in Darling Harbour, is the newest event from Food & Beverage Media, publisher of TheShout and National Liquor News.