The Langham Sydney’s Bar Manager, Steven Bailey, picked this drink as his favourite from the Observatory Bar Menu.
The Pink Rose
- 50ml Botanist Islay gin
- 20ml Giffards Rose Liqueur
- 20ml Fresh lime juice
- 20ml 1:1 Sugar Syrup
- Splash of Fever-Tree ginger beer
- Rose petal (garnish)
- Combine the gin, liqueur, lime juice and sugar in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain over ice in a large format wine glass, top with ginger beer to taste.
- Garnish with rose petal.