This cocktail is by Adam Dow of Dead Ringer in Sydney, and won him the Australian final of the Bacardi Legacy Cocktail competition.
The Golden Rule is inspired by the old age rule – treat others as you’d wish to be treated.
The Golden Rule
- 50ml Bacardi Carta Blanca
- 20ml Lime juice
- 20ml Honey syrup (1:1 honey to water)
- 4 Dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- 2 Spritzes of rosewater (to finish)
- Shake all ingredients (except rosewater) with ice
- Double-strain over large rock ice
- Garnish with two sprays of rosewater and one rose petal