A recipe from Sydney’s newest distillery and cocktail bar, Kings Cross Distillery. Image credit: Oscar Coleman.
- 40ml KXD Australian Classic Dry Gin
- 30ml Lillet Blanc
- 20ml Massenez Poire Williams
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 30ml Homemade bay leaf syrup
- Top with cloudy pear cider
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker except cloudy pear cider.
- Add some ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into glass with ice and top with cloudy pear cider.
- Use a highball class for this.
- Garnish this cocktail with 2 Lemon wheels and a bay leaf.