From House of Angostura Ambassador Rohan Massie:
Just because you’re drinking a lower abv drink doesn’t mean you should miss out on flavour. This fresh spring number combines all those wonderful scents of spring into a refreshing long drink.
Garden Herb syrup:
Make a 1:1 sugar syrup by combing 500g sugar with 500g hot water (approximately the temp you would drink tea at) while still warm place a small hand full of fresh herbs from your garden it spring and in my garden I have jasmine mint and lemon verbina so that what I used. Leave overnight in the fridge. The following day strain and refrigerate.
- 20ml Garden herb syrup
- 5 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
- 5 dashes Angostura orange bitters
- 1 wedge of freshly squeezed lime
- 1 wedge of freshly squeezed lemon
- Soda water
- Build all ingredients in a tall glass over ice
- Top with soda water
- Garnish with fresh herbs