This cocktail, an inventive combination of tequila, sherry and freshly pressed juices, won Harrison the 2022 Patrón Perfectionist award, a global competition.
Harrison is a bartender at Sydney’s Cantina OK!
- 40ml Patrón Silver Tequila
- 10ml Fino sherry
- 15ml simple syrup (1:1)
- 20ml fresh pressed lime juice
- 20ml fresh pressed celery juice
- 15ml fresh pressed kiwifruit juice
- 2 drops of vanilla-infused olive oil (see notes below)
- To create the vanilla olive oil, slice open a vanilla pod, scrape the seeds into 100ml of extra virgin olive oil and shake hard to disperse — ready to use immediately
- Add all ingredients except olive oil to a shaker tin
- Shake hard with ice for 10-15 seconds
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass, and garnish with a couple of drops of vanilla olive oil