A new addition to the menu of Perth bar, Testun, this Negroni includes cocoa-infused Campari.
See second recipe card for details on how to make your own infusion!
- 30ml Cocoa Infused Campari
- 30ml Dal Professore Sweet Vermouth
- 30ml Republic of Fremantle Full Bodied Gin
- Pour gin, vermouth and Campari into a chilled mixing glass.
- Fill with ice and stir well until the glass feels cold, and the mixture is slightly dilute.
- Strain into a chilled tumbler, fill with fresh ice and garnish with an orange peel.
- 750ml Campari
- 50g Cocoa nibs
- Put the cocoa nibs and Campari in a glass jar, seal and store in a dark cool place for 3 days, gently shaking the jar occasionally.
- After 3 days strain the campari through a mesh sieve into a glass bottle and discard the solids.