This gin based raspberry cocktail is a crowd pleaser, and comes from the team at Archie Rose Distilling Co.
They said: “The Clover Club is a really old drink that went out of fashion possibly because raspberries weren’t considered “manly” – a very silly reason not to enjoy it.”
This recipe uses raspberry syrup, which you can make yourself with sugar, water and raspberries. If you do it to taste, starting with one part of each, you will be able to balance the acidity accordingly. Or, you can buy pre-made raspberry syrup.
- 60ml Archie Rose Signature Dry Gin
- 20ml Raspberry syrup
- 15ml Dry Vermouth
- 20ml Lemon juice
- 15ml Egg white
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
- Dry shake ingredients together.
- Add ice and shake again.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries on a pick.