This recipe features the new Madame Marmalade orange liqueur from Bass & Flinders – Australia’s answer to a brandy-based triple sec.
- 40ml Bass & Flinders Soft & Smooth gin
- 20ml Bass & Flinders Madame Marmalade Orange Liqueur
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 15ml egg white
- Chill down a coupe or Martini glass.
- Add all ingredients in a Boston shaker.
- Fill with ice & shake well.
- Double strain through a tea strainer
- Garnish with a twist of lemon or dehydrated lemon wheel.
- You can also blow torch your lemon wheel if you’re feeling fancy!