This recipe by Kayla Grigoriou of Bar Torino uses her own brand of gin – Needle and Pin Spirits.
Bars and Clubs caught up with Grigoriou and heard about her love of creativity that allows her to think up great recipes like the below, and also to craft the spirit that goes into them – check out that story here.
In the meantime, get inspired by this tasty citrusy cocktail.
A Bee’s Life
- 50ml Needle and Pin Seville Orange Gin
- 15ml Jasmine and honey syrup
- 25ml Verjus
- 2 Dash housemade Seville orange bitters
- Dehydrated orange to garnish
- Shake ingredients together
- Double strain into Nick and Nora glass
- Garnish with a dehydrated orange wheel