416 King Street
Celebrate International Women’s Day in this event hosted by Women of Australian Distilling, including Nip of Courage, Women in Hospitality (WOHO), Timboon Railway Shed Distillery, Imbue Distillery, Sullivan’s Cove and Anther Spirits.
This Sydney event is aimed at celebrating women’s achievements in the emerging Australian craft distilling industry and hopes to inspire people to support the small number of women involved in the local distilling movement. All are welcome to attend, with tickets including food, cocktail on arrival, spirits flight, wine and beer.
Female guest speakers include:
- Dervilla McGowan – Owner / Distiller at Anther Spirits
- Heather Tillott – Head Distiller at Sullivan’s Cove
- Melanie Sheard – Owner / Distiller at Imbue Distillery
- Sarah Walker – Distiller at Timboon Railway Shed Distillery
- Claire Van Vuuren – Owner / Head Chef at Bloodwood Newtown / Women in Hospitality ‘WOHO’
- Julia Campbell – Founder of WOHO
- Kathleen Davies – Founder of Nip of Courage
The event will be hosted by Abby Roennfeldt ‘Just Abby’, National Brand Ambassador at Nip of Courage from Adelaide bar Hades Hula House. A specialty menu designed by Bloodwood’s Claire Van Vuuren will match spirits tastings throughout the event.