The Arcade Bar in Launceston, Tasmania shares a team and customer favourite – the banana split cocktail. It uses the Australian Bartenders Guide to Cocktails recipe for it’s base – but is elevated with the inclusion of Malibu – as taste testers thought it needed a little something more.
- 30ml white creme de cacao
- 30ml banana liqueur
- 15ml cream
- 15ml Malibu
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds to ensure everything is cold.
- Strain into a champagne coupe glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and voila.